Full Name: Susanna Sophia Boiselle
Aliases and Nicknames: Sophie (preferred)
Ethnicity: French, mostly
Blood Type: A+
Birthdate: 15 December [Sagittarius]
Hometown: San Diego, California
Languages: English, French (nearly fluent)
Occupation: Manager at Fleur, a skincare and beauty shop that boasts all-natural ingredients
HEIGHT: 5'6" / 169cm
WEIGHT: 125lb / 58kg
Body: Naturally fairly slender, but exercies regularly anyway to keep the pooch away. Surprisingly curved hips despite her slim frame, accentuated by a small waist. Shapely legs - one of her best features. C/D bust.
Hair: A bit thick with a natural wave; warm, medium brown in color. Reaches a little past her shoulder blades.
Eyes: Hazel, a mixture of very light brown and green. Her most complimented feature.
Skin: Soft and well cared for. Has several noticeable beauty marks, but they're spread out for the most part. Medium skin tone with a healthy glow in the summer.
Voice: Friendly and warm. Not too high, but still very feminine. Not much of an accent, as far as Americans go.
Clothing: Feminine, stylish dresser _____ can be seen in slim jeans or capris and a pretty blouse. A bit of a shoe addict; has lots of heels but definitely a sucker for cute sandals or wedges. Wears lots of warm and light colors.
Ear lobes pierced once; usually wears sparkly studs or some kind of dangly drop earrings. Fond of jewelry but likes to keep it simple and pretty, nothing too gaudy. Similar makeup style for the most part, doesn't overdo it.
Hobbies/Interests: Hiking, people watching, bird watching, reading, fashion, swimming, gardening
Other Likes: omcoms (especially older ones; guilty pleasure) and romance novels, going for walks, tea, scented candles
Disgusts: Smokers/cigarettes, rats, dingy bars, drunk men trying to hit on her
Sexual: Reasonably hetero. Everyone's dallied a little, right?
Color: Cream, peach, pink, pale yellow, orange
Food and Drink: Hot tea, frappuccinos, cherries, strawberries, peaches, most fruits, salad,
Cigarette: Absolutely does not smoke
Place: The beach,
Book: Mystery novels, romance novels... maybe some steamy erotica hiding somewhere.
Movie: Romcoms, romance, thrillers, dramas
Subject: Biology, English/Literature
Sport: Tennis, volleyball (AKA lesbianism)
MBTI Personality: ENFJ
Political Views: Fairly liberal, but avoids political discussions
Religious Views: Not religious; agnostic, maybe
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Strengths: Optimistic, charismatic, empathetic, warm, helpful, genuine, organized, energetic, hard-working, good advice-giver
Naive at times, idealistic, doesn't always think things through, avoids conflict, stubborn, workaholic, overestimates her limits, impulsive
Motivation: Strong belief in helping others and making life more beautiful and enjoyable wherever she can. Firm believer in having a good time and not sweating the small stuff.
About the character's life history.
- Nicholas Harlow: ex-fiance. Really did a number on her love life.
- Numerous gal pals from work, including some she met as customers. Definitely has no shortage of people to call if she's lonely or bored.
- Serafina Rinaldi: tenant renting the other half of Sophie's duplex. Your average Loud Sex Neighbor.
- Valerie Boiselle: little sister. They don't get along too well due to differences in personality and a bit of sibling rivalry.
- Richard Boiselle: older brother. Protective of both his sisters; very traditional.
Additional Info and TriviaEdit
- Single now, and has been for quite a while. Occasionally meets a guy she's halfway interested in, but she's become a little jaded concerning men thanks to her disaster of an engagement a year or two ago. Very picky about who she expends that sort of effort on now.